Our basket almost runneth over! With our Herongate Barn Dinner Theatre event having raised close to $8,000 from tickets sales and a fabulous Silent Auction, we are delighted to report that we’ve now raised over $72,000 for our Ag Study. That means we are within 15% of our goal of $85,000!! We’re so close we can almost taste it.
The full house of Land Over Landings supporters enjoyed renewing old friendships and making new ones, and eagerly ponied up to make their bids for the Silent Auction. Our gratitude is extended to the following donors for their generous contributions to our event:
- The Piano Inn, Port Perry for an overnight stay.
- High Perspective for a tandem hang-gliding flight.
- Margaret Atwood for an autographed copy of The Year of the Flood.
- Kevin Brown of KB Food for a gift certificate.
- Joyfully Organic Farm for six weeks of fresh CSA produce.
- Laurel Leaf Photography for a photography package.
- Janet Murphy for a Stella & Dot cuff bracelet.
- Smileville Dental, Stouffville for a check-up and cleaning.
- Global Pet Foods, Stouffville for a pet care gift basket.
- ARTephile, Stouffville for a framed print, Crows by Sally Wildman.
- The Stinky Canuck for an e-cigarette package.
- Natural Chemistry for a pool and spa care gift basket.
- Natural Chemistry Pet Solutions for a pet care gift basket.
- Gerd Untermann for a piano accordion.
- Friederike Bental for a private Feldenkrais Session.
- Wine Kitz, Uxbridge for gift certificates.
- Stouffville Veterinary Clinic for a gift certificate.
- Maggie Channon and Gord Duncan for two birders’ gift packages including handmade bluebird nesting boxes and gift certificates to the Urban Nature Store.
- Marie Herrell for a private osteopathic session.
- Steve Graham for two tickets to Herongate.
- David Masters for 2 Blue Jays Tickets for Canada Day, and a 2003 Chateau Langoa Barton.
- Dave Haughton for the Blue Heron Sculpture.
- Pat Valentine and Peter Greenhill for a selection of Folio Edition books.
- Gord McGregor and Myrna McGregor for a set of speakers and a pottery platter.
- Todd Andrews for the chainsaw sculpture, Hockey Bear.
- Clara Marvin for a Yankee Candle.
- Sandy Rider for a selection of prints and photographs.
- Marta Lynne Gill for a print of her painting, Glen Major Church.
- Shirley Curran for a Limited Edition Whitevale Flag.
- The Bean Soup Company for a gift basket.
- Sally Wildman for her painting, Sawdust Sow.
We celebrate and acknowledge everyone who helped us reach this exciting milestone, but we still have $13,000 more dollars to raise in short order. Please help us close the gap so we can get this study started.
If you haven’t already donated, please do so today by clicking HERE. If you have, our sincerest thanks; now help us spread the word!