Thank you to our wonderful supporters and Partners who joined us at Herongate Barn Theatre on February 28 to help fund the future of Land Over Landings! We raised just over $4000 thanks to your generosity. These much needed dollars will be instrumental in furthering the cause.
The year ahead is shaping up to be quite dramatic as the City of Pickering and Durham Region continue to spend tax-payer dollars to promote the ‘Toronto East Aerotropolis’ despite the absence of an official direction from Transport Canada. In the meantime, we will continue to do everything in our power to promote OUR mandate: sustainable economic growth and local prosperity via North Pickering Farms!
We have more than a few people to thank for our amazing event so please join us in celebrating, patronizing, and sharing the love for the marvellous businesses and individuals listed below:
- Health Plus Nutrition Centre, Ajax
- The Second Wedge Brewing Company, Uxbridge
- High Perspective Hang Gliding, Brougham
- Artist, Heather Rigby, Stouffville
- Author Jane Fairburn, Toronto
- Foggy River Farm, Uxbridge
- Artephile Picture Framing, Stouffville
- Judy Jacques Art, Durham
- Stone Carver, Gordon Reidt, Pickering
- Dutchmaster Nurseries, Brougham
- Whitevale School of the Arts, Whitevale
- Reesor’s Market & Bakery, Stouffville
- Iridescent Doxy, Claremont
- Aaron K Purveyors Fine Foods, Stouffville
- Joyfully Organic Farm, Claremont
- Shaw’s Bakery & Flowers, Pickering
- Treehugger Wood Crafts, Joe Bezubiak
- Gord Duncan
- Gerd Untermann
- Steve Flude
- Pat Valentine
- David Masters
And last but not least, Steve Graham and Ann Ward of Herongate Barn Theatre! Your generosity is immense and your venue so charming. It is a joy to work with you!
If you couldn’t make it to our event, but would still like to make a contribution, click here to make a donation. We are grateful for every dollar!